Catalog Data Solutions (CDS), a leading provider of online solutions for industrial suppliers, has published a case study (download it from www.catalogdatasolutions.com) that explains how Tompkins Industries identified their challenges, chose and implemented a thoroughly up-to-date solution and achieved amazing results, including generating over 17,000 “sales ready” leads in the last year.
Tompkins Industries, an industrial supplier of hydraulic adapters and fluid power products, recognized that the buying process had changed because of technology. In response they have used the latest ‘Cloud-based’ (SaaS) technology. “We changed our sales process to adapt to and effectively take advantage of the new buying process and our customers use of CAD,” said Bill Hartman, National Sales Manager, Tompkins Industries. “We now have a more efficient sales process in which time and number of contacts to close the sale are respectively shorter and less. CAD downloads are now a primary driver for our sales lead generation, providing tons of ‘sales ready’ leads on a daily basis for our sales team and distributors.”
“We’re delighted that the CDS CAD download solution is proving so successful for Tompkins Industries,” said John Major, CEO Catalog Data Solutions. “As Bill and his team recognized the industrial buying process has changed, designers now research and select products online. To ensure they are in contention, suppliers’ online content needs to influence that online research by being readily found and intuitively searchable using the industrial parameters of the designer and then downloadable for direct inclusion within a CAD model. Of the many types of online marketing content (e.g. white papers, case studies, brochures, videos, demos, recorded webinars, reviews, CAD model downloads, etc.) only one is known to lead to a sale nearly 50% of the time! CAD downloads may be the most efficient online marketing tool available.”
Catalog Data Solutions helps industrial suppliers and distributors grow sales and strengthen customer loyalty through interactive online catalogs, ecommerce, 3D CAD model delivery and product configurator solutions.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program