Beijing: GstarCAD has newly launched GstarCAD MC 1.1 for Apple’s iPad, iTouch and iPhone, 3 weeks after its early release of GstarCAD MC 1.0 for iPad.
The new version of GstarCAD MC aims at wider range of iPhone customers. iPhone’s better portability and stronger communication functions enable users to access drawings via GstarCAD MC on more special occasions, which bring more convenience and flexibility.
In addition, some very practical functions like full-screen display and customized GUI setting are added on the base of GstarCAD MC 1.0. Taking GUI setting as example, GstarCAD MC 1.1 allows users to customize the user interface, e.g. background color, size and location of Magnifier, maximum number of selected entities, to fit their operational habits. The settings are able to be saved and recalled without repetitive work. Moreover, the enhancement in performance is another highlight of GstarCAD MC 1.1. GstarCAD MC 1.1 inherits the powerful functions of GstarCAD MC 1.0 and ameliorates them. The improvements ensure the finger-operations smoother and quicker, comparing to other applications.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel