DUBLIN - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Computer-aided Manufacturing Applications Market 2010-2014 " report to their offering.
One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need for high precision product development. Global Computer-aided Manufacturing Applications Market has also been witnessing the integration of computer-aided manufacturing and computer-aided design solutions. However, the high training cost that decrease investment for computer-aided manufacturing software could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The report focuses on the Americas, EMEA, and APAC regions. It covers the current market landscape and its growth prospects. The report also provides a vendor landscape of the Global CAM Applications market and the corresponding detailed analysis of the top four vendors. This market includes the revenues obtained on the basis of both direct vendor revenues received and end-user payments for CAM software and services (renewal of software licenses, upgradation of the exiting solutions, and training costs).
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Engineering Services team said, The Global CAM Applications market is witnessing many trends such as integration of CAM and CAD solutions and interoperability between different solution providers. Moreover, there has been an increase in simulation capabilities and the number of machine tool manufacturers providing CAM solutions.
According to the report, the CAM software solution facilitates state-of-the-art product manufacturing capability for the improved business processes. Two of the key drivers of this market are the increase in 3D modeling and need for high-speed machining. However, the major force that is driving the market is the ability of CAM software solutions to achieve high accuracy and thus reduce the manufacturing cost. The report also discusses the lack of product differentiation and how this might affect market growth.
Dassault Systmes SA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3734c7/global_computerai
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting