DUBLIN - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Collaborative Product Definition Management Market 2010-2014" report to their offering.
One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need for multi-site collaboration for product development. Global Collaborative Product Definition Management market has also been witnessing increasing capability of cPDM to support multiple CAD files. However, the lack of participation and expertise from supplier members for effective implementation could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's Global Collaborative Product Definition Management Market 2010-2014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the Americas, the EMEA, the APAC regions. This report covers the comprehensive Collaborative Product Definition Management (cPDM) software, but does not include Computer-Aided Design (CAD), Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE), or other engineering tool software solutions. This report also discusses the vendor landscape based on the market's direct revenue (subscription, maintenance, and license costs) and the related revenue of their partners and presents their footprint in the Global cPDM market. This report also includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
TechNavio today launched Global Collaborative Product Definition Management Market 2010-2014. The report, which is based on an in-depth study of countries in the Americas and in the EMEA and APAC regions, aims to aid decision makers understand the roadmap of this fast growing market.
According to the report, the effective implementation of cPDM reduces a product's time to market by reducing overall product development time, by reducing the rework issues, and by providing a single source of product definition information. The collaborative product database shared across the entire supply chain also increases product development efficiency. The report also discusses data security concerns and how these might affect market growth.
Parametric Technology Corp.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c449e1/global_collaborati
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets