Gibbs and Associates, developer of GibbsCAM® software for programming CNC machine tools and a Cimatron company, announced that its participation at Haas Automation India’s open house event, HaasTec 2011, held in October at the Chennai Trade Centre in Chennai, India, was a complete success. The open house was part of Haas India’s continuing effort to provide a forum for customer interaction with Haas and providers of other manufacturing technologies. Gibbs demonstrated its extensive capabilities in programming Haas’ latest lathes, mills and multi-task machines (MTMs).
Participation in Haas India’s HaasTec 2011 demonstrates Gibbs’ continuing cooperation with Haas, worldwide, in support of Haas’ technology, machine tools and customers. In the United States, where Haas application engineers at Haas headquarters use GibbsCAM to support customers, Gibbs recently participated in Haas Demo Day events, at multiple Haas Factory Outlets across the United States, as it has for many years. At each event, Gibbs demonstrated how the GibbsCAM-Haas combination provides an ideal solution for customers who need to increase output, quality, productivity and profits, whether by maximizing material removal, optimizing surface finish, reducing cycle times, or minimizing errors through single-setup MTM machining.
“We were pleased to participate at Haas India’s HaasTec 2011, after great acceptance at the multiple Haas Demo Day events in the United States, in our continuing support of Haas and our mutual customers worldwide,” said Robb Weinstein, Senior Vice President of Sales and Strategic Planning of Gibbs and Associates. “We are in a unique position in supporting Haas. With over 10,000 postprocessors, including over 1,000 unique MTM postprocessors, we provide easy-to-use programming, machine simulation and postprocessors for all Haas machines, and we look forward to extending our cooperative effort across the globe.”
Terrence Miranda, Director of Haas Automation India, added, “We were extremely pleased to have GibbsCAM participating in the first ever HaasTec event in Chennai, India, on October 11-13, 2011. Our team and our HFOs (Haas Factory Outlets) look forward to continuing to work with GibbsCAM engineers in India, as we do with many of our allied industry associates, with the sole purpose of ensuring our customers’ best interests.”
GibbsCAM will be used to program some of the demos on display at the Haas Automation booth, at Engimach 2011 in Ahmedabad, India, from November 23-27, 2011.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments