Geometric Limited, a leader in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Global Engineering Services and Offshore Product Development (OPD) solutions and technologies, announced that it will exhibit its next generation PLM solutions, including global services for Teamcenter adoption at the Siemens PLM Connection 2011, the Annual User Conference of Siemens PLM, at Linz, Austria from 17-19 October, 2011. The company will also showcase two of its latest innovations - an integrated quality management solution and soon-to-be launched multiplatform 3D viewer, at the event.
“Geometric has been successfully partnering with Siemens PLM for over a decade, and has extensive experience in providing solutions on NX and Teamcenter platforms to address engineering requirements across industries. We are currently working on a number of initiatives to help our customers leverage their investments in PLM, and I believe, the next couple of years will be very promising in terms of cross functional processes on the PLM backbone” says Mr. Nitin Tappe, Vice President and Global Operation Head at Geometric.
Geometric will showcase solutions that help maximize benefits from the end-user’s investment in the Teamcenter platform, and help in user adoption by doing more. One such solution is Integrated Quality Management (IQM), which bridges the gap between NPDI and quality management processes, and enables a coherent source of truth and management of new product development as well as quality related data. The company will also showcase its solutions for Teamcenter UA adoption. The company’s methodology and tools for implementation, migration, upgrade and integration are results of focused R&D to provide benefits including upto 20% reduction in the upgrade/migration time and alignment with OOTB features.
“In an organization, the number of consumers of product design and 3D data, who are non-CAD users, is 10 times more than the CAD users, who create the 3D data. These data consumers need an intuitive visualization solution with varying and particular processing capability. Our new technology addresses this need. It is a JT based visualization solution, and we have brought in innovation through an extensible and customizable framework, to enable the consumption of 3D data in an enterprise through the PC and other devices such as tablets including an iPad”, Mr. Tappe added.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets