Geometric Limited, a leader in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Global Engineering Services and Offshore Product Development (OPD) solutions and technologies, announced that it will exhibit its next generation PLM solutions, including global services for Teamcenter adoption at the Siemens PLM Connection 2011, the Annual User Conference of Siemens PLM, at Linz, Austria from 17-19 October, 2011. The company will also showcase two of its latest innovations - an integrated quality management solution and soon-to-be launched multiplatform 3D viewer, at the event.
“Geometric has been successfully partnering with Siemens PLM for over a decade, and has extensive experience in providing solutions on NX and Teamcenter platforms to address engineering requirements across industries. We are currently working on a number of initiatives to help our customers leverage their investments in PLM, and I believe, the next couple of years will be very promising in terms of cross functional processes on the PLM backbone” says Mr. Nitin Tappe, Vice President and Global Operation Head at Geometric.
Geometric will showcase solutions that help maximize benefits from the end-user’s investment in the Teamcenter platform, and help in user adoption by doing more. One such solution is Integrated Quality Management (IQM), which bridges the gap between NPDI and quality management processes, and enables a coherent source of truth and management of new product development as well as quality related data. The company will also showcase its solutions for Teamcenter UA adoption. The company’s methodology and tools for implementation, migration, upgrade and integration are results of focused R&D to provide benefits including upto 20% reduction in the upgrade/migration time and alignment with OOTB features.
“In an organization, the number of consumers of product design and 3D data, who are non-CAD users, is 10 times more than the CAD users, who create the 3D data. These data consumers need an intuitive visualization solution with varying and particular processing capability. Our new technology addresses this need. It is a JT based visualization solution, and we have brought in innovation through an extensible and customizable framework, to enable the consumption of 3D data in an enterprise through the PC and other devices such as tablets including an iPad”, Mr. Tappe added.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers