Geometric Ltd. (BSE: 532312, NSE: GEOMETRIC), announced the appointment of Mr. Arvind Kakar as the Chief Financial Officer and Global Head, Finance & Accounts effective October 7, 2011. Mr. Kakar has over 21 years of experience in the finance industry across multiple verticals like healthcare, financial services, and manufacturing industry; and will be responsible for the company's worldwide financial planning and analysis, legal, and administration.
Announcing the appointment, Mr. Manu Parpia, MD & CEO, Geometric said, “We are very pleased to welcome Arvind to the senior management team. We have embarked on a journey to transform our Company through improvements in internal productivity and accelerating growth. His financial acumen and experience will be of vital assistance in helping us achieve our targets”.
Prior to joining Geometric, Mr. Kakar served as the CFO of Max Healthcare Institute Limited, and had also worked with Tata Finance, Max India, and Hero Honda Motors. In his previous roles, Mr. Kakar has been instrumental in driving a number of initiatives in strategic planning and analysis, cost control initiatives, capital and revenue budgeting, working capital management, as well as investor relations. Mr. Arvind Kakar is a Chartered Accountant and holds a bachelor’s degree in commerce from Delhi University. Mr. Kakar said, “Engineering services outsourcing is at an inflection point for accelerated growth, which will give specialists like Geometric that are already in this space a decided edge. I look forward to being a part of this evolution.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012