The replacement of old systems frequently entails time-consuming manual import processes for mass data in SAP. Furthermore, when CAD documents are processed by external engineers or suppliers, the re-imports to SAP have to be carried out without any errors with regard to version and change management.
With CIDEON CAD Collaboration and CIDEON Import PDM / PLM, risky manual import processes are excluded because the problem-free transfer of data to SAP is fully automated.
The new release 7.2 of the import application now also supports the latest Autodesk CAD systems Inventor 2012 and AutoCAD 2012.
Furthermore the internal CAD-system-independent functionality has been enhanced as well. This enables the user to access more functionality in the configuration and hence ensures more flexibility to the entire solution.
Excerpt from the new functionality:
support of Autodesk Inventor 2012 and AutoCAD 2012
SolidWorks: possibility to handle broken references
Autodesk AutoCAD: Open documents with recover functionality
internal CAD-system-independent features: Enhancement of string operations, use of multiple external mapping tables
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012