aPriori, a provider of product cost management software solutions, today announced a new series of executive roundtable events focused on product innovation and cost management. Titled Fueling Product Innovation by Reducing Product Costs, the series will kick off October 18th in Houston, with additional events in Detroit, London, Chicago and San Diego over the next five weeks.
Effective product cost management can save manufacturers millions each year. These savings can be re-purposed to fuel new R&D programs that yield more innovative products that increase revenue and drive up market share. The Fueling Product Innovation by Reducing Product Costs roundtable events are designed for senior engineering, cost engineering and sourcing executives to discuss and learn new strategies for reducing product cost. Each is limited to 15 executives to allow each to participate fully in the discussion with his or her peers. The sessions will be moderated by Michelle Boucher, senior research analyst, product innovation & engineering, Aberdeen Group. The discussion will be highly interactive and include:
Benchmarking your cost management strategies with peers
Implementing a product cost management culture without slowing product design or manufacturing down
The perils of flying blind on product cost
How executives can save millions for their company
Each session will also feature guest speakers from leading manufacturers who will share their own learning and best practices in product cost management.
Dates and Locations
Houston -- October 18th, Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse
Detroit -- October 26th, MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
London, U.K. -- November 9th Manufacturing Technology Centre, Coventry
Chicago -- November 10th, Four Seasons Hotel
San Diego -- November 16th, Location to be announced
Who Should Attend: Senior executives focused on implementing cost reduction strategies to drive new product innovations, including vice presidents and directors of engineering, cost engineering and sourcing.
Each session will run from Noon – 5 p.m. and will start with complimentary lunch. The moderated roundtable discussion with attendees will include:
Establishing Cost Reduction Goals - Where to start; different approaches; fast time to value
Cost Management for Design/Engineering Programs – Visibility to cost throughout the entire design process
Design Cycle Time Compression – Accelerating cost estimate cycle times internally and externally
Deployment & Success Strategies – The impact of different approaches to product cost management
Driving Adoption of Cost Management – Effective implementation practices and key considerations
To register, please click here and complete the form. Please note that attendance is limited to 15 qualified executives at each event.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation