Cimatron Technologies Inc., a subsidiary of Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ and TASE: CIMT), will be hosting a free webinar for CimatronE customers on how they can reduce NC programming time by more than 25%. The webinar will be held on Thursday, October 20, from 2pm-3pm EST.
CimatronE NC offers a wide range of powerful capabilities, including built-in CAD functionality, efficient roughing and high quality finishing for 2.5 to 5 Axis milling, and advanced simulation.
The webinar will feature an introduction by Ralph Picklo, Cimatron Technologies' VP Sales, and a live product demonstration by John Barnes, Application Engineer.
The speakers will address CimatronE NC capabilities and benefits, including:
Quicker programming - showing how to reduce programming time by more than 25%
More efficient machining - resulting in superior surface quality
Enhanced toolpath creation - enabling faster product delivery
Accurate simulation - guaranteeing error-free production
CAD/CAM integration - offering smooth transition from design to the shop floor
The webinar is being held in association with Gardner Publications, publishers of Modern Machine Shop magazine.
To register, click here or visit http://www.Cimatrontech.com
A recording of the webinar will also be available for viewing from the Cimatron website following the event.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments