In Booth #922, FISHER/UNITECH will demonstrate how the SolidWorks family of design products allows you to focus on innovation, while increasing productivity and improving collaboration, all at a low cost of ownership. SolidWorks offers solutions for 3D CAD, Design Validation, Product Data Management, and Documentation.
Also on display will be the new Fortus 250mc from Stratasys, Inc. The Fortus 250mc is the company's first cross-over system, combining the ease-of-use and affordability of a Dimension 3D Printer with the control of Insight Software.
Join Darrel Lampley, applications engineer at FISHER/UNITECH, for a What's New in SolidWorks 2012 and SolidCAM presentation. Seminars will be held on Tuesday, October 18th from 1:30-2:30 pm in Room 101A, and again on Wednesday, October 19th, from 10:30-11:30 am in Room 101B.
Since 1974, the Wichita Industrial Tradeshow (WITS) has been a significant marketplace for buyers in the Midwest. The WITS is run as a non-profit fund-raiser to support association and community projects. Specifically, moneys from the show are used for scholarships at colleges and universities, various educational materials and sponsoring professional seminars. The show, held every other year, had 430 booths and 4,500 people in attendance in 2009.
Admission to the exhibits and seminars is free. Registration is available online at http://www.witshow.org/guest-information/.
FISHER/UNITECH, established in 1993, provides Product Lifecycle Management solutions to discrete manufacturing companies. The company's focus is on process improvement for product development. Process improvement is obtained through the integration of advanced software solutions to replace legacy systems. The applications are focused on design, engineering and manufacturing. Professional services are offered for design automation and data management which provides customers with a full service, one-stop source for complex PLM systems. The company offers advanced web-based delivery of education programs with its interactive, instructor-led 3DU.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments