In Booth #922, FISHER/UNITECH will demonstrate how the SolidWorks family of design products allows you to focus on innovation, while increasing productivity and improving collaboration, all at a low cost of ownership. SolidWorks offers solutions for 3D CAD, Design Validation, Product Data Management, and Documentation.
Also on display will be the new Fortus 250mc from Stratasys, Inc. The Fortus 250mc is the company's first cross-over system, combining the ease-of-use and affordability of a Dimension 3D Printer with the control of Insight Software.
Join Darrel Lampley, applications engineer at FISHER/UNITECH, for a What's New in SolidWorks 2012 and SolidCAM presentation. Seminars will be held on Tuesday, October 18th from 1:30-2:30 pm in Room 101A, and again on Wednesday, October 19th, from 10:30-11:30 am in Room 101B.
Since 1974, the Wichita Industrial Tradeshow (WITS) has been a significant marketplace for buyers in the Midwest. The WITS is run as a non-profit fund-raiser to support association and community projects. Specifically, moneys from the show are used for scholarships at colleges and universities, various educational materials and sponsoring professional seminars. The show, held every other year, had 430 booths and 4,500 people in attendance in 2009.
Admission to the exhibits and seminars is free. Registration is available online at http://www.witshow.org/guest-information/.
FISHER/UNITECH, established in 1993, provides Product Lifecycle Management solutions to discrete manufacturing companies. The company's focus is on process improvement for product development. Process improvement is obtained through the integration of advanced software solutions to replace legacy systems. The applications are focused on design, engineering and manufacturing. Professional services are offered for design automation and data management which provides customers with a full service, one-stop source for complex PLM systems. The company offers advanced web-based delivery of education programs with its interactive, instructor-led 3DU.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets