First Tech Direct, a leading provider of Microsoft Dynamics solutions, has announced the appointment of Tom Nall as Senior Account Executive for their Microsoft Dynamics AX practice. Based out of Atlanta, Georgia, Tom will be leading the First Tech Direct expansion efforts in the Southeast region of the United States. He will be working closely with the Microsoft Dynamics team in order to provide best-in-class solutions to the Automotive and Industrial Equipment Manufacturing markets.
Tom is a seasoned professional with close to 20 years of experience selling complex software, professional services and technology solutions. His passion and enthusiasm allow him to effectively communicate and engage at all levels of a client's business. Tom's innate ability to find opportunities has contributed to his tremendous success in the manufacturing industry.
"Tom will be an important addition to our team as we continue to expand our services throughout the southern states. His knowledge of the manufacturing industry will be of great value to First Tech Direct, enabling us to deliver innovative solutions to our customers," stated Mark R. LaBelle, Vice President of Sales at First Tech Direct.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets