First Tech Direct, a leading provider of Microsoft Dynamics solutions, has announced the appointment of Tom Nall as Senior Account Executive for their Microsoft Dynamics AX practice. Based out of Atlanta, Georgia, Tom will be leading the First Tech Direct expansion efforts in the Southeast region of the United States. He will be working closely with the Microsoft Dynamics team in order to provide best-in-class solutions to the Automotive and Industrial Equipment Manufacturing markets.
Tom is a seasoned professional with close to 20 years of experience selling complex software, professional services and technology solutions. His passion and enthusiasm allow him to effectively communicate and engage at all levels of a client's business. Tom's innate ability to find opportunities has contributed to his tremendous success in the manufacturing industry.
"Tom will be an important addition to our team as we continue to expand our services throughout the southern states. His knowledge of the manufacturing industry will be of great value to First Tech Direct, enabling us to deliver innovative solutions to our customers," stated Mark R. LaBelle, Vice President of Sales at First Tech Direct.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting