First Tech Direct, a leading provider of Microsoft Dynamics solutions, has announced the appointment of John Rethman, as Solution Engineer for the Microsoft Dynamics AX practice. John brings over 15 years of industry expertise in implementation, support, business solutions, supply chain and Product Lifecycle Management. Prior to entering the ERP sector, John spent 10 years in various positions ranging from Planner/Scheduler to Operations Manager. His breadth of knowledge in the Discrete, Automotive and Industrial Manufacturing industries will provide clients with the skills they need to identify and dissect business pains and opportunities.
John is a dedicated professional with the ability to analyze customer needs, bringing valuable benefits to ensure client satisfaction. He is a welcome addition to the First Tech Direct team and will be instrumental in coaching and training today's ERP users to best utilize new system features by re-engineering their business processes for maximized profits.
"John's knowledge and outstanding skills in manufacturing and supply chain will bring significant value and enable us to deliver innovative solutions to First Tech Direct's customers," stated Mark R. LaBelle, Vice President of Sales at First Tech Direct.
First Tech Direct delivers industry expertise as a leading provider of Microsoft Dynamics® business solutions, including Microsoft Dynamics® AX, Microsoft Dynamics® GP, Microsoft Dynamics® SL and Microsoft Dynamics® CRM. Its team of CPAs, MBAs, Microsoft Certified Professionals, and Microsoft Certified Master Consultants are committed to help organizations plan and implement total business solutions. First Tech Direct also provides PTC®'s (The Parametric Technology Corporation®) range of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions for discrete manufacturing companies.
Oct 24, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012