Aras to Serve as Core PLM Curriculum for Leading Research and Technology University.
Aras®, the leading enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today anounced that Eindhoven University of Technology, located in The Netherlands, has selected the Aras solution suite as the core of its Product Lifecycle Management curriculum. One of The Netherland’s leading Universities with over 7,000 students, Eindhoven University of Technology will deploy Aras to teach graduate courses, including Operations Management and Logistics, Innovation Management and Business Information Systems Master programs.
“Aras will help teach students the importance of product and process management in today’s complex, dynamic product development environments while providing hands-on, real-world experience with the systems they will use in their engineering careers,” said Marco Comuzzi, Assistant Professor at the School of Industrial Engineering, Eindhoven University of Technology.
Founded in 1986, Eindhoven is a research university specializing in engineering science and technology. An active participant in the international scientific community, Eindhoven University of Technology strives to advance knowledge-intensive industries and other social sectors with a high or rapidly evolving technology-intensity. Areas of focus include progress in engineering science and education, development of technological innovations, and contributions to society through advancements health, energy and smart mobility.
“We welcome Eindhoven University of Technology to the Aras University Program,” said Peter Schroer, President of Aras. We created the university program to ensure the continued development of highly skilled engineers and innovators. We are proud to contribute to the educational experience of the engineers of tomorrow and we look forward to the contributions they will make to the Aras Community.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel