Delcam is looking to increase its international sales team to continue its strong growth. The company achieved record sales in the first half of this year, continuing a trend which has seen it set new record sales levels in each of the last three six-month periods. The level of enquiries has increased still further following the launch of new versions of its range of CAM software at the EMO World of Metalworking exhibition last month.
"We are always on the lookout for experienced sales people with a background in machining software or equipment,” commented Delcam’s Commercial Director, Bart Simpson. "However, our need for extra staff has now become even more important. The increased interest in our software and services, driven by our customers’ desire to improve their productivity with our unique solutions, means we need to add more staff to satisfy this ever growing demand. We are especially keen to add more people for the sales teams in our subsidiaries in Germany, France, Italy, Poland, USA, China, India, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as in the UK.”
Over the past three years, Delcam has been able to take advantage of the continuing recovery in global manufacturing to increase both the sales of new software licences and the take-up of maintenance contracts, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. It has also seen strong growth in its healthcare and footwear businesses. However, Mr. Simpson feels that the company could have achieved even more if it had been able to recruit additional experienced sales people.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers