Delcam has launched a new dedicated website for its ArtCAM family of artistic CADCAM software at www.artcam.com. The site contains details on the various applications where ArtCAM is used and highlights the many business benefits of using the software. Visitors can download free trial versions of the software so they can test it on their own designs.
The software range comprises the low-cost, entry-level version, ArtCAM Express, for users new to CNC machining, ArtCAM Insignia for production machining and ArtCAM Pro for more complex design and manufacturing projects, plus the ArtCAM JewelSmith edition for the jewellery industry.
The programs make it easy to produce sophisticated designs from all types of 2D artwork, even for people that have no previous experience of engineering software. They enable anyone with creative flair, such as artists, designers and engravers, to increase their productivity and raise the quality of their products, by using computerised manufacturing techniques alongside their traditional skills. The software is used successfully in a wide range of industries, including signmaking, furniture manufacture and other types of woodworking, engraving of foil and embossing dies for paper and card, production of coins and medals, and the manufacture of all types of jewellery.
The website includes full details on the complete ArtCAM range, an image gallery featuring customer projects, answers to frequently-asked questions, and links to machine tool partners and other suppliers of interest to ArtCAM users. The site also features a large number of videos, including demonstrations of the various applications of the software and customer testimonials from a number of users.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program