Delcam India has been invited by Haas to be a part of HaasTec 2011, a first of its kind open-house cum technology exhibition in India, at the Chennai Trade Centre, Chennai from the 11th to 13th October 2011. The open house event is part of Haas India’s efforts to provide their customers with a platform to interact with them – the machine tool manufacturers, along with industry leaders in associated technologies, like CAM, tooling, fixturing etc. This is also a great opportunity for companies investing in new CNC machinery to visit and discuss their queries and concerns with allied technology experts under a single roof, and hence reduce their overall efforts in seeking information from various quarters.
Delcam India has been a part of all the previous Haas open house events in India and has demonstrated the strengths of PowerMILL for high-speed and five-axis machining, and FeatureCAM for feature-based programming on the Haas VF, DT and ST series machines. During the HaasTec 2011 event at Chennai this year, Delcam India will demonstrate the newly launched PowerMILL 2012 and FeatureCAM 2012 versions of the CAM software. Also on display will be a range of metrology solutions from Delcam, including the renowned Delcam OMV and PartLocator programs.
Commenting on the event, Delcam’s Managing Director for India and Middle East, Vineet Seth said, "We have had a long standing association with Haas in India. This relationship has matured over the last decade – with our mutual success in the west region. We have also extended this to the south region, with HFO Manav Marketing, in Chennai and Bangalore. We have a great synergy with the young team at Haas India, their HFOs and continue to build on our success.”
Terrence Miranda, Director of Haas Automation India cannot agree more, "Delcam is widely known for its CAM expertise and has set an example in India with extensive support. My team and HFOs often work with Delcam Engineers as we do with many of our allied technology industry associates, with the sole purpose of ensuring our customer's best interests.”
To register for the HaasTec 2011:
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers