Dassault Systèmes and PL Engineering (PLE), a subsidiary of the Punj Lloyd Ltd, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) which allows for PLE and Dassault Systèmes to jointly promote and market Dassault Systèmes’ Version 6 software solutions and PLE’s services solutions to customers in Oil & Gas, Power- Nuclear & Thermal, Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Biofuels, Industrial Plant Design, Aerospace, E-learning solutions and Equipment Manufacturing sectors in India and other markets.
The MoU was signed between Andy Kalambi, President South Asia, Dassault Systèmes and Sanjay Goel, CEO, PL Engineering, during a visit to India by Bernard Charlès, President & CEO, Dassault Systèmes.
Commenting on the partnership, Andy Kalambi, President, Dassault Systèmes, South Asia, said, “Organizations today need to collaborate to include all stakeholders in every phase of processes - from concept development to compliance checks to high-quality, end deliverables. This requires domain and technology understanding in order to address the challenges that organizations may have. We are pleased to partner with PL Engineering to address the growing PLM needs of today’s industrial plant design and equipment manufacturing industries as well as the growing needs of the Energy sector. The alliance between Dassault Systèmes & PLE will create that highly skilled profile that customers require to maximize their integration and innovation capabilities. For both PL Engineering and Dassault Systèmes, it means a broader footprint and a synergistic use of our expertise.”
Sanjay Goel, CEO, PL Engineering said, “Over the years PL Engineering has constantly demonstrated its cost competitive engineering capabilities in multiple sectors across the globe. The alliance will not only provide an edge to the multi-disciplinary design capabilities and engineering service but will also add value in offering innovative solutions to customers. Our expertise and global reach helps to support customers during execution even from remote locations. With this MoU, Dassault Systèmes and PL Engineering will reinforce the extensive relationships we have built while eliminating geographical boundaries.”
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers