Dassault Systèmes (Paris:DSY)(Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.PA), a world leader in 3D and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, will host a webcast and a conference call on Thursday, October 27, 2011, to discuss its operating performance for the third quarter 2011 ended September 30, 2011.
The management of Dassault Systèmes will host the webcast at 8:30 AM London Time - 9:30 AM Paris Time and will then also host the conference call at 9:00 AM New York Time - 2:00 PM London Time - 3:00 PM Paris Time.
Both the webcast and the conference call will be available via the Internet by accessing Dassault Systèmes’ website at http://www.3ds.com/company/finance/.
Follow the directions on the main page to link to the audio.
Please go to the website at least fifteen minutes prior to the webcast or conference call to register, to download and install any necessary software. The webcast and conference call will be archived for 30 days.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel