Dassault Systèmes (Paris:DSY)(Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.PA), a world leader in 3D and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, will host a webcast and a conference call on Thursday, October 27, 2011, to discuss its operating performance for the third quarter 2011 ended September 30, 2011.
The management of Dassault Systèmes will host the webcast at 8:30 AM London Time - 9:30 AM Paris Time and will then also host the conference call at 9:00 AM New York Time - 2:00 PM London Time - 3:00 PM Paris Time.
Both the webcast and the conference call will be available via the Internet by accessing Dassault Systèmes’ website at http://www.3ds.com/company/finance/.
Follow the directions on the main page to link to the audio.
Please go to the website at least fifteen minutes prior to the webcast or conference call to register, to download and install any necessary software. The webcast and conference call will be archived for 30 days.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012