AutoForm Engineering Deutschland GmbH, a leading supplier of software solutions for the sheet metal forming industry, has announced that its 100th customer is CTK CAD - Technik GmbH. With AutoForm software, CTK’s competence is strengthened, enabling them to provide their customers with a new level of service.
Since its opening in Dortmund in 1996, AutoForm Engineering Deutschland GmbH has grown continuously, offering innovative technological solutions and best-in-class support to well-known automotive OEMs and leading suppliers of tooling, stampings and material in Germany. With Audi as its first customer, over the past 15 years AutoForm has become the software of choice for many other companies, such as Daimler, Ford, Opel, Porsche, Volkswagen, Allgaier, Schuler Cartec and ThyssenKrupp Steel. In order to better serve its customers and enable them to work in close collaboration with its highly qualified specialists, AutoForm has expanded its presence in South Germany, an area where the German automotive industry is highly concentrated, by opening 2 additional offices, one in Pfaffenhofen in 2003 and another in Ravensburg in 2008. Accordingly, the number of customers has grown continuously in Germany and has just reached the number 100 mark. This prestigious customer number belongs to CTK CAD - Technik GmbH, an engineering service provider which supports many automotive manufacturers and their suppliers worldwide. Its experience ranges from prototypes to serial production and it is equipped with the latest CAD systems, CATIA V4 and V5.
Markus Hafner, member of the Executive Board at CTK CAD - Technik GmbH, stated: "After considering several software solutions which are currently offered on the market for the die-making and sheet metal forming industries, we have selected AutoForm software. We are particularly impressed by the value which this software generates to our business in relation to its costs. Through AutoForm’s technology, expertise and know-how in the sheet metal stamping field, we are able to strengthen our competence and provide a new level of service to our customers."
Christof Stech, General Manager of AutoForm Engineering Deutschland GmbH, adds: "We are pleased that CTK CAD - Technik GmbH has chosen AutoForm software and at the same time that one hundred of customers have done the same. This motivates us to continue to support our customers in achieving outstanding results and to provide optimal customer care and assistance in the German speaking market."
Oct 10, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation