Clippard adds control valves and electronic valves to its online catalog of 3D models.
Precision fluid power and device manufacturer Clippard Instrument Laboratory, Inc has updated its TraceParts powered online 3D catalog to include its extensive electronic and control valve miniature pneumatic lines. Clippard’s customers will be able to select the right product for their needs and then download native 3D CAD models of the products into their designs.
Clippard Minimatics® are used virtually everywhere for control, interface, sensing, logic, and actuation functions. This broad range of applications spans a variety of industries including: machinery, packaging, textiles, medical equipment, animation, agriculture, material handling, mobile equipment, assembly, electronics, food processing, and many more. Clippard has a unique advantage by providing standard and special products and value added assemblies.
“Our customers have been asking for 3D models of all of our products to include in their designs”, says Jim Coshnitzke, Clippard’s advertising manager. “To satisfy these requests we launched a three phase project to add our entire product line to our TraceParts 3D catalog. This update completes Phase II and provides our customers with 3D models of our popular control valves and electronic valves product lines.”
“Clippard has been providing precision fluid power and control devices to a wide variety of industries for over 50 years,” said Bob Noftle, president of TraceParts, Inc. “They have accomplished an excellent reputation for high quality products and customer satisfaction that is known throughout the industry. TraceParts helps Clippard strengthen relationships with its customers by saving them time and helping them to make better design decisions faster than with paper-based catalogs.”
Oct 5, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012