Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ and TASE: CIMT) has been ranked as one of Israel's top 50 growing technology companies in 2011 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards.
"It is uncommon to find a 30-year old company like Cimatron on the listing of the 50 fastest growing companies, and we are very proud of our achievement," said Danny Haran, Cimatron's CEO and President. "We hope to be able to continue to offer more value to both our customers and our shareholders through continued innovation and business development efforts."
The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards rank the country's 50 fastest-growing technology companies based on percentage growth over five years. Cimatron's inclusion in the ranking was announced last week at the Fast 50 awards ceremony in Tel Aviv.
Over the past five years, Cimatron has seen a 68% increase in revenues through a combination of organic growth and M&A activities. The company has entrenched its presence in Europe through the acquisition of Microsystem in Italy and has expanded its global market presence and product offering through its merger with Gibbs & Associates, a U.S. company.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining