Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ and TASE: CIMT) has been ranked as one of Israel's top 50 growing technology companies in 2011 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards.
"It is uncommon to find a 30-year old company like Cimatron on the listing of the 50 fastest growing companies, and we are very proud of our achievement," said Danny Haran, Cimatron's CEO and President. "We hope to be able to continue to offer more value to both our customers and our shareholders through continued innovation and business development efforts."
The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards rank the country's 50 fastest-growing technology companies based on percentage growth over five years. Cimatron's inclusion in the ranking was announced last week at the Fast 50 awards ceremony in Tel Aviv.
Over the past five years, Cimatron has seen a 68% increase in revenues through a combination of organic growth and M&A activities. The company has entrenched its presence in Europe through the acquisition of Microsystem in Italy and has expanded its global market presence and product offering through its merger with Gibbs & Associates, a U.S. company.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation