CD-adapco has announced the opening of its new São Paulo, Brazil office which is a center of simulation excellence.
The new space shows CD-adapco’s dedication to its business in the region. The office will host a team of engineers dedicated to supporting clients in the technical implementation of projects and the evolvement of engineering processes.
“The new office gives us the opportunity to expand the talented array of people that serve Brazil and CD-adapco as a whole," said Bill Clark, CD-adapco’s Senior Vice President of Global Operations. He continued, “Becoming a CD-adapco customer means more than purchasing world-class software or services; it opens the door to an unrivalled wealth of engineering expertise.”
"It’s our goal to make visitors welcome to any of our offices worldwide. The Brazil space allows us to do that in comfort; it is specifically designed to facilitate meetings and interactions with our customers."
To celebrate the opening of the new Brazil office, CD-adapco is hosting an open house on November 17, 2011. This event will provide clients with the opportunity to meet with CD-adapco engineering simulation experts and its development team.
The interactive event will show the latest features and benefits of STAR-CCM+ through interactive demonstrations, presentations, and hands-on sessions.
The following themes will be addressed:
Overview on CD-adapco local support & training
STAR-CCM+: A complete engineering solution
Customer Application Highlight: Real Stories, Real Success
Hands-on session with a two week test drive of STAR-CCM+:
Bring in sample problems and discuss with our on hand simulation experts
In addition to the open house, CD-adapco will continue to host webinars and workshops for its potential and existing clients in Brazil. The first of the webinar series is entitled “CFD na indústria de Óleo e Gás – Garantia da melhora de desempenho, eficiência e redução de riscos” and takes place October 26, 2011.
For more information on upcoming CD-adapco events, visit: http://www.cd-adapco.com/events
Oct 25, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program