Timely Updates Critical for Application Compatibility.
CCE, a leading engineering software and services provider, announces an update of its widely used and proven CAD data access libraries – ODX. This update includes support for latest version of CATIA V5 - R21.
ODX/CAT5 libraries provide read/write access to CATIA part and assembly files, without requiring a license of CATIA. With this update, applications using ODX libraries can maintain their compatibility with the latest release of CATIA V5. A hallmark of CCE’s technology is its ability to keep abreast with latest revisions of CAD formats, usually within 90-days of release.
ODX (Open Data eXchange) is a collection of software development libraries that provide users the ability to read & write native CAD files, without the cost of ownership associated with the respective CAD systems. Applications developed using ODX are completely independent of any form of CAD software or licensing. ODX libraries are very robust and are currently being used by a number of leading MCAD software ISVs. The libraries, written in C and C++ are easy to implement and are continuously updated to support the latest releases of all major CAD systems.
The file formats currently supported include CATIA V4, CATIA V5, NX, SolidWorks, Parasolid, Solid Edge, JT, 3D PDF, IGES and STEP. For additional information, please visit http://www.cadcam-e.com/development-tools/cad-libraries.aspx
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel