Event welcomes presentations from engineering and manufacturing community.
Longview Advisors, organizers of the annual Collaboration & Interoperability Congress (CIC), today opened its call for speakers for the 2012 event (www.3dcic.com) to be held May 21 to 23 in Denver, Colorado.
Now in its ninth year, CIC is the only vendor-neutral event in the world addressing collaboration and interoperability in manufacturing and business communications. The three-day international event gives attendees a unique opportunity to network, learn and strategize with thought leaders from automotive, aerospace, heavy equipment, electronics industries, as well as with representatives from government and defense communities.
Conference organizers are looking for presentations from product designers, engineers, IT professionals or supply chain/downstream experts which focus on strategies, trade-offs and/or implementation case stories of real-world solutions in the following areas:
Building collaborative PLM into the global supply chain, including such topics as change order management, intellectual property security and management
Digital product data deployment beyond engineering
Integration of the supply chain into PLM processes
Leveraging social media within corporate and with suppliers
Design-analysis/simulation or design-manufacturing interoperability
PLM migration and legacy data management
Collaboration & interoperability technology and implementation
Anyone interested in speaking at the event should send a proposed title, abstract (250-word maximum), and brief biography to David Prawel at Longview Advisors (email@example.com) by December 30, 2011.
Longview Advisors is pleased to announce free access to all presentations and audios from previous CIC events, now available at www.3dcic.com.
Oct 31, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program