Co-sponsored by Autodesk, KETIV AMA 2011 will be held at Autodesk in Lake Oswego, Oregon on October 27, 2011.
Sr. Vice President of the Manufacturing Industry Group, Buzz Kross, will be joined in Lake Oswego by the stellar instructors that got rave reviews at the Southern California KETIV AMA held earlier this month. Joining Mr. Kross from Autodesk are Charlie Crocker, Kevin Schneider, Sachlene Singh, and Jay Tedeschi.
Kanwar Anand, President and CEO of KETIV Technologies, reported excellent results for the event held October 5 training conference. To see highlights from the event watch this video.
“The results for our session evaluations clearly indicate that the presenters—and their courses—are just what participants want,” said Mr. Anand.
Evaluations for all sixteen sessions reported an average score of 4.5 out of 5 for useful content, informative instruction, and would recommend.
Sessions for Autodesk Factory Design Suite, Autodesk Vault Check, Autodesk Publisher, and Autodesk Showcase were among the most popular with satisfaction scores as high as 95%. Those unable to attend the Cerritos event are encouraged to contact KETIV for Lake Oswego registration assistance.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel