Theorem's latest CADverter enables users to accurately translate JT data into the Creo Parametric file format and then export JT files back out.
With lightweight data formats growing in popularity amongst the design communities, the need to create and share JT data has increased. However, digitally mocked-up data needs to be brought back into the CAD/CAM/CAE world prior to manufacture.
JT data files used by the Siemens Teamcenter Visualization products can now be viewed, interrogated and modified within the Creo Parametric application and then translated back into the lightweight JT file format with the use of the Theorem CADverter.
Developed using both the PTC Pro/Toolkit and the Siemens JT Open API's Theorem's CADverter integrates into an active Creo Parametric environment but operates completely independently of any JT applications.
The JT to/from Creo Parametric CADverter is a high quality, cost effective solutions available as either a uni or bi-directional product supporting multiple versions of Creo Parametric and all versions of JT operating on both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows platforms.
Theorem has been solving incompatible data issues for 20+ years in many of the leading Auto, Aero, Defense and Power Generation companies who design and share data using a variety of data types.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets