Theorem's latest CADverter enables users to accurately translate JT data into the Creo Parametric file format and then export JT files back out.
With lightweight data formats growing in popularity amongst the design communities, the need to create and share JT data has increased. However, digitally mocked-up data needs to be brought back into the CAD/CAM/CAE world prior to manufacture.
JT data files used by the Siemens Teamcenter Visualization products can now be viewed, interrogated and modified within the Creo Parametric application and then translated back into the lightweight JT file format with the use of the Theorem CADverter.
Developed using both the PTC Pro/Toolkit and the Siemens JT Open API's Theorem's CADverter integrates into an active Creo Parametric environment but operates completely independently of any JT applications.
The JT to/from Creo Parametric CADverter is a high quality, cost effective solutions available as either a uni or bi-directional product supporting multiple versions of Creo Parametric and all versions of JT operating on both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows platforms.
Theorem has been solving incompatible data issues for 20+ years in many of the leading Auto, Aero, Defense and Power Generation companies who design and share data using a variety of data types.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments