Public Relations Society of America, Los Angeles chapter recognizes outstanding Bluebeam PDF Revu 9 launch campaign and brochure.
Bluebeam Software, the leading developer of smart, easy-to-use digital PDF solutions for the architecture, design, engineering and construction industries, announced today that the company has been named a finalist for two PRism Awards, an honor given out by the Public Relations Society of America, Los Angeles Chapter.
The awards recognize outstanding programs and materials created in a variety of categories. Bluebeam has been named a finalist in two areas: Brochure and New Product/Service Launch—Business to Business.
Both award nominations sprang from Bluebeam's introduction of the new version of its flagship PDF editor -- Bluebeam PDF Revu 9 -- and its advanced edition for PDF power users – Revu eXtreme. Bluebeam developed a promotion that included editorial and advertising opportunities in leading publications, a product launch at the ConExpo trade show in Las Vegas to target current and potential customers, and an edgy marketing campaign, including a CD wallet brochure, using "eXtreme" as the theme and incorporating visuals such as muscles and tattoos, and rust and sheet metal.
"The design of Bluebeam's eXtreme campaign is a reflection of our products and company - tough, edgy, hardworking and confident. This product launch in all its facets, makes a strong statement in the construction industry – that we are the source for innovative software solutions that make things happen," said Stephani Haynes, Bluebeam Software's Vice President, Global Marketing. "We're proud this very creative campaign has been recognized by PRSA."
Award winners will be announced Nov. 9 at the 47th Annual PRism Awards Show at the Renaissance Grand Ballroom in Los Angeles.
Oct 17, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets