Public Relations Society of America, Los Angeles chapter recognizes outstanding Bluebeam PDF Revu 9 launch campaign and brochure.
Bluebeam Software, the leading developer of smart, easy-to-use digital PDF solutions for the architecture, design, engineering and construction industries, announced today that the company has been named a finalist for two PRism Awards, an honor given out by the Public Relations Society of America, Los Angeles Chapter.
The awards recognize outstanding programs and materials created in a variety of categories. Bluebeam has been named a finalist in two areas: Brochure and New Product/Service Launch—Business to Business.
Both award nominations sprang from Bluebeam's introduction of the new version of its flagship PDF editor -- Bluebeam PDF Revu 9 -- and its advanced edition for PDF power users – Revu eXtreme. Bluebeam developed a promotion that included editorial and advertising opportunities in leading publications, a product launch at the ConExpo trade show in Las Vegas to target current and potential customers, and an edgy marketing campaign, including a CD wallet brochure, using "eXtreme" as the theme and incorporating visuals such as muscles and tattoos, and rust and sheet metal.
"The design of Bluebeam's eXtreme campaign is a reflection of our products and company - tough, edgy, hardworking and confident. This product launch in all its facets, makes a strong statement in the construction industry – that we are the source for innovative software solutions that make things happen," said Stephani Haynes, Bluebeam Software's Vice President, Global Marketing. "We're proud this very creative campaign has been recognized by PRSA."
Award winners will be announced Nov. 9 at the 47th Annual PRism Awards Show at the Renaissance Grand Ballroom in Los Angeles.
Oct 17, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting