Attributes 787% Percent Revenue Growth to Technology and Outstanding Execution.
Berkeley Design Automation, Inc., provider of the world’s fastest nanometer circuit verification, today announced that the company has been selected as one of Deloitte’s 2011 Technology Fast 500™ - a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology companies in North America.
Technology Fast 500 award winners are selected based on percentage fiscal year revenue growth from 2006 to 2010. During this period, Berkeley Design Automation’s revenue grew 787%, while its customer base grew to over 110 semiconductor companies worldwide. The company is widely recognized for its technology leadership via its Analog FastSPICE™ Platform and its growing market share in the electronic design automation industry. Berkeley Design Automation is the only EDA company selected for this year’s ranking.
Berkeley Design Automation’s chief executive officer, Ravi Subramanian, credits the combination of the industry’s rapid move to nanometer mixed-signal design starts, the company’s breakthrough verification technology, widespread customer success with this new technology, and tremendous execution to account for the company’s revenue growth. He said, "This is a prestigious honor for Berkeley Design Automation, and we would like to share this honor with our customers. Our stellar team, strong technology base, innovative products, outstanding customer focus, and execution discipline have helped ensure our strong and consistent year-on-year revenue growth, even as we faced challenging economic times. I would like to thank our customers for fueling this growth via the strong demand for our products.”
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel