AVEVA (LSE:AVV), a leader in engineering design and information management solutions for the plant, power and marine industries, today announced it will hold a technical user seminar for all AVEVA Marine and Tribon customers. This regional event is open to companies in Northern, Central and Eastern Europe, and will be held on November 15 -16 in Malmö, Sweden.
The seminar provides a great opportunity to learn more about the latest release of AVEVA's software solutions for the shipbuilding industry. The agenda includes presentations on the new 12.1 release of AVEVA Marine, as well as many other topics of interest and the latest advice on migration strategies from Tribon M3 to AVEVA Marine. Attendees can also use the breakout “Meet-the-Developer” sessions in AVEVA’s Malmö office to meet and share views with the software developers. This seminar will be of particular interest to lead users, system administrators, department and technical managers.
Demonstrations and presentations will include:
AVEVA Enterprise Resource Management
AVEVA Surface Manager
AVEVA Space Management
Attendees are welcome to participate in any or all of the presentations and demonstrations according to their own particular interests.
Registration closes on 24 October 2011.
For further information and to register your interest visit the AVEVA World Marine Seminar page.
AVEVA has a long and proud tradition of hosting technical and business events for our customers and future customers, both internationally and at a local level. Visit www.avevaworld.com to learn more.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers