AVEVA (LSE:AVV), a leader in engineering design and information management solutions for the plant, power and marine industries, today announced it will hold a technical user seminar for all AVEVA Marine and Tribon customers. This regional event is open to companies in Northern, Central and Eastern Europe, and will be held on November 15 -16 in Malmö, Sweden.
The seminar provides a great opportunity to learn more about the latest release of AVEVA's software solutions for the shipbuilding industry. The agenda includes presentations on the new 12.1 release of AVEVA Marine, as well as many other topics of interest and the latest advice on migration strategies from Tribon M3 to AVEVA Marine. Attendees can also use the breakout “Meet-the-Developer” sessions in AVEVA’s Malmö office to meet and share views with the software developers. This seminar will be of particular interest to lead users, system administrators, department and technical managers.
Demonstrations and presentations will include:
AVEVA Enterprise Resource Management
AVEVA Surface Manager
AVEVA Space Management
Attendees are welcome to participate in any or all of the presentations and demonstrations according to their own particular interests.
Registration closes on 24 October 2011.
For further information and to register your interest visit the AVEVA World Marine Seminar page.
AVEVA has a long and proud tradition of hosting technical and business events for our customers and future customers, both internationally and at a local level. Visit www.avevaworld.com to learn more.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel