AVEVA (LSE:AVV), a leader in engineering design and information management solutions for the plant, power and marine industries, announced today it will present, sponsor and exhibit at the PCA Australasian Forum & Members Meeting 2011 hosted by Woodside Energy taking place October 12-13th at the Parmelia Hilton Hotel in Perth, Australia.
Neil McPhater of AVEVA will present to delegates on 12th October. Entitled ‘Use of Integrated Software Systems’, the presentation will identify various paths to value across the plant asset lifecycle by integrating software systems based on data standards. A number of related real-world case studies will articulate benefits from these value paths accruing to both Owner/Operators and EPCs with particular emphasis on the ISO 15926 data standard.
The meeting will be hosted in Australia for the first time and is open to all industries and has a large number of international speakers and delegates attending from Europe, USA & Asia. Over 120 companies are expected to attend from around the world.
“The POSC Caesar Association Australasian Forum & Members Meeting is a premier event. Its focus enables us to demonstrate our enterprise-level software applications that provide powerful Information Management capabilities”, said Richard Beck, Country Manager, Australia. “AVEVA Enterprise solutions have an excellent track record - especially here in Australia. This is a great opportunity to network with the key players in the region and show the delegates that we understand their strategic challenges and can offer advice and solutions. The information-centric solutions offered within AVEVA maximise productivity and profitability within a safe, reliable and minimal risk environment”.
POSC Caesar Association (PCA) is a global, nonprofit member organization that shall promote the development of open specifications to be used as standards for enabling the interoperability of data, software and related matters. PCA initiated ISO 15926 “Integration of life-cycle data for process plants including oil and gas production facilities" and is committed to its maintenance and enhancement.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel