AVEVA showcases AVEVA Plant and AVEVA Enterprise at The World Petroleum Congress 2011.
Dubai, UAE: AVEVA (LSE:AVV), a leader in engineering design and information management solutions for the plant, power and marine industries, today announced that it will be participating in the World Petroleum Congress in Doha, Qatar 4-8 December 2011.
AVEVA will be showcasing its comprehensive range of productivity software and enterprise solutions for both Engineering Contractors (EPCs) and Plant Owner Operators. As projects become ever larger and more challenging, they demand increasingly powerful, integrated, comprehensive solutions for efficient collaborative execution and asset management. AVEVA delivers strategies for Operations Integrity Management (OIM) and Integrated Project Execution (IPE) to the world's oil & gas industry for both onshore and offshore facilities.
Naji Atallah, Middle-East Regional Manager says: “We are very excited about being part of this year’s World Petroleum Congress in Doha. It is one of the most important Oil & Gas events in the world. It is a great opportunity for us to present our AVEVA Plant and AVEVA Enterprise portfolios and demonstrate AVEVA’s latest developments and technologies. We look forward to engaging in this global event and learning from the experiences of our customers and the wider market”.
AVEVA Plant is a set of integrated applications for plant engineering, 3D design and design management. Built around AVEVA’s flagship PDMS 3D design software and using powerful object-centric systems, it is the most productive engineering software solution available for the power and process plant industries.
The AVEVA Enterprise portfolio comprises enterprise-level software and services that deliver powerful information-centric solutions, in combination with existing AVEVA products and third-party applications. These solutions meet the engineering industries’ most challenging information management needs, enabling customers to exploit information assets to support the most efficient processes.
Held every three years, the World Petroleum Congress and Exhibition is the largest and most reputable oil and gas industry gathering in the world. The 20th World Petroleum Congress is hosted by Qatar Petroleum and will take place at the Qatar National Convention Centre (QNCC). Since its establishment in 1933, this is the first time that the World Petroleum Congress will be hosted in the Middle East.
To learn more about AVEVA Plant and AVEVA Enterprise, visit AVEVA on stand 9313 (Hall 9, next to the Cafe Restaurant).
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Surfware Appoints Romeo Engineering Inc. as New VAR in Texas