AVEVA and LFM Software to showcase combined laser data and modelling product offering at SPAR Europe 2011.
AVEVA (LSE:AVV), a leader in engineering design and information management solutions for the plant, power and marine industries, today announced it will showcase its laser data products now including the recently acquired LFM Software suite at the 2nd annual SPAR Europe conference being held 8-9 November at the World Forum, The Hague.
AVEVA and LFM staff will be on hand to discuss the individual and combined offerings available following AVEVA’s acquisition of LFM Software in October. With laser scanning now the most efficient way to capture existing conditions, AVEVA offers solutions for revamp and intelligent modelling for asset management. The acquisition has given AVEVA the best solutions for the brownfield market. The software is both hardware- and format-neutral and provides an interface for all laser data to other CAD solutions.
The LFM User Meeting – Europe 2011 will be held after the SPAR Europe conference on Thursday 10 November at the World Forum, The Hague. The User Meeting offers both existing and new users the chance to gain an insight into best practices with LFM software and learn about the innovative new features of the latest release of LFM software as well as the future plans of AVEVA in the Laser Scanning domain.
“SPAR Europe is an excellent place for us to showcase the new capabilities on offer from AVEVA following the acquisition of the LFM Software division of Z+F,” commented Bruce Douglas, Senior VP Marketing & Product Strategy, AVEVA. “By combining the capabilities of AVEVA and LFM, AVEVA now offers new business opportunities with the management of laser scanned data, plus engineering and design data in one portfolio”.
Gary Farrow, VP Laser Product Strategy, AVEVA added: “With the exciting news that we have joined AVEVA we can share the combined offering with both existing and future customers. We look forward to speaking with all our users so that we can understand their experiences and listen to their suggestions as part of LFM Software’s continual development in the new AVEVA organisation.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments