New Partner Category Represents Pinnacle of Achievement for Six Autodesk Partners.
Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK), announced that six of its value added resellers (VARs) — based in the Americas and Europe — are the first Autodesk partners to achieve Platinum Tier status, the highest level of achievement within the Autodesk Partner Program.
Created in April 2011, the Platinum Tier level recognizes Autodesk partners who deliver the highest levels of value to their customers. Autodesk reseller partners earn Platinum Tier status by demonstrating deep industry expertise, satisfying rigorous training and certification requirements and satisfying the highest Customer Satisfaction requirements.
The inaugural group of Platinum Tier VARs includes the following Autodesk partners (with areas of specialization):
Advanced Solutions — Architecture, Engineering and Construction
CADD Microsystems — Architecture, Engineering and Construction
Excitech — Architecture, Engineering and Construction
Negroni — Manufacturing
Cideon Systems — Manufacturing
Mensch und Maschine — Architecture, Engineering and Construction, and Manufacturing
“Whether through the specialty services they provide, or through their impressive customer satisfaction scores, these partners consistently demonstrate that they can deliver exemplary services and capabilities to their customers,” said Steve Blum, senior vice president of worldwide sales and services at Autodesk. “With this Platinum Tier designation, Autodesk pays tribute to the invaluable role these companies play in enabling us to deliver world-class design solutions, products and services around the world.”
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers