Autodesk Moldflow Insight WS Now Available.
Autodesk, Inc announced that Autodesk Moldflow Insight WS plastic injection molding simulation software, which provides access to the robust computing power of Autodesk Cloud, is now available to customers in North America and Japan.
Delivering a comprehensive set of cloud enabled tools for injection molding simulation, Autodesk Moldflow Insight WS helps users optimize and validate even the most complex geometries. Providing access to computational power in the cloud eliminates the need for costly, specialized hardware to enable solving multiple scenarios in parallel, thereby removing previous limitations and increasing productivity.
Previously available as Project Cumulus, an Autodesk Labs Technology Preview, Autodesk Moldflow Insight WS is now a full commercial release available in three versions to better address the individual computing needs of manufacturing customers.
Autodesk Moldflow Insight WS Standard -- Provides 200 hours per year of cloud computing, enough for approximately 150 small simulations.
Autodesk Moldflow Insight WS Premium -- Provides 800 hours per year of cloud computing, enough for approximately 300 medium simulations.
Autodesk Moldflow Insight WS Ultimate -- Provides 2,500 hours per year of cloud computing, enough for approximately 500 large simulations.
In addition to improved capabilities for optimizing plastic products by considering a larger number of design options with Autodesk Moldflow Insight WS, Autodesk offers the services of simulation experts, providing support for all simulation users and explanations of the latest trends, issues and developments in simulation--all to help users and analysts gain greater knowledge and experience from fellow industry gurus.
Visit Autodesk Moldflow Insight WS to get more information about how it can improve product quality and accelerate innovation.
To further Autodesk’s commitment to simulation, a team of world-class simulation experts at Autodesk has banded together as the SIM Squad. The SIM Squad’s mission is to explore the latest trends, issues and developments in simulation to help designers and engineers gain knowledge and experience from fellow industry gurus who speak the language of CFD, FEA and all things mechanical and plastic injection molding simulation. Get more information about the SIM Squad.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets