The Americas' SAP Users' Group (ASUG), the world's largest independent community of SAP professionals, today announced that it will offer complimentary admission to ASUG Community Focus 2011 at the Hilton Anaheim in Anaheim, Calif., on November 15-16.
"SAP users look for ways to get ideas, insights, and information specifically tailored to their business needs and demands. ASUG Community Focus meets that need with content designed for the issues and conditions facing the SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), and Supply Chain Management (SCM) communities," said Bridgette Chambers, ASUG CEO.
ASUG is able to take the unprecedented step of offering complimentary admission to Community Focus due to generous sponsor support and the success of the organization's transformational and cost-containment initiatives, which have allowed ASUG to substantially reinvest in the community it serves.
"The generous support of our sponsors and the success of our ongoing organizational improvements have enabled us to make the Community Focus event available to anyone who wishes to attend," Chambers said. "That means more ASUG members and more business technology professionals will be able to take advantage of the event's exceptional education, networking, and influence opportunities."
ASUG Community Focus is a singular conference for ASUG, structured differently than the organization's other, more broadly oriented events. ASUG Community Focus is designed for professionals to meet in a more intimate setting, similar to the organization's chapter meetings, and will feature education and other programs intended to serve the unique needs of users in the CRM, EAM, PLM, and SCM user communities. This focused setting and approach will help attendees learn from and connect with other accomplished professionals in a direct way. In 116 sessions over two days, the conference will deliver the latest ideas and best practices on topics such as master data, procurement, ideation and portfolio management, among many others.
Jeff Word Ph.D., vice president of product strategy at SAP AG, will be the keynote speaker at the conference. Word, author of the recently released book Integrated Business Processes with ERP, will discuss SAP's five-year, in-memory product strategy, and lay out the roadmap for SAP's in-memory powered applications and technology.
Complimentary admission to ASUG Community Focus is available to ASUG members and non-members. Online registration is available on the event website. For questions regarding ASUG Community Focus, please contact email@example.com.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets