Artec Group, Inc. and INUS Technology, Inc. have recently signed a common sales agreement combining Artec’s affordable, easy-to-use, handheld 3D scanners with INUS’ industry leading scanning software Rapidform. Through this agreement, these two companies are able to offer a complete and extensive reverse engineering solution in the world of 3D.
INUS Technology, Inc. is a leader in the 3D scanning software market and maker of Rapidform – a well-known name in the field of reverse engineering, inspection and scan data processing. Artec Group manufactures versatile, easy-to-use 3D scanners allowing users to scan objects of different sizes in seconds.
“By signing a cooperation agreement”, commented Sergey Suhovey, Chief Business Development Officer at Artec, “both companies affirm that the products work well together and as a bundle, and will serve as a great tool to all customers looking for a reliable and proven solution in reverse engineering. Moreover, together, we hope to move into other industries by developing solutions catered to specific applications.”
Calvin Hur, CEO of INUS Technology, said “We are excited by this opportunity to partner with an energetic and innovative 3D scanner manufacturer. Artec’s 3D scanning technology is very compelling and we have a number of customers already using Artec scanners with Rapidform to do amazing things. This agreement allows us to provide more integrated solutions to customers around the world.”
Oct 31, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting