Session will discuss how Cummins implemented Apriso's global manufacturing operations solution to help international expansion.
Who: Robert D. Borchelt, Ph.D., Director of Manufacturing IT Systems and Industrial Controls, will present a case study outlining lessons learned and best practices gained in taking an "enterprise approach" to manufacturing operations management.
What: Attendees will hear how Cummins designed and is now implementing Apriso's FlexNet as a next generation enterprise Manufacturing Execution System (MES) to fuel strategic growth in emerging markets of Brazil, India and China. Cummins is leveraging Apriso's Core methodology to accelerate their global MES deployment, coupled with a Center of Excellence, to expedite the sharing of process innovations and best practices across their manufacturing enterprise. Benefits include reduced bottlenecks to accelerate production throughput, improved quality and expanded genealogy, traceability and defect containment programs.
Where: European Manufacturing Summit, Swissotel Dusseldorf, Neuss; http://www.ems-summit.com
When: Tuesday, October 18, 2011, at 10:00 AM local time (CET)
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program