Session will discuss how Cummins implemented Apriso's global manufacturing operations solution to help international expansion.
Who: Robert D. Borchelt, Ph.D., Director of Manufacturing IT Systems and Industrial Controls, will present a case study outlining lessons learned and best practices gained in taking an "enterprise approach" to manufacturing operations management.
What: Attendees will hear how Cummins designed and is now implementing Apriso's FlexNet as a next generation enterprise Manufacturing Execution System (MES) to fuel strategic growth in emerging markets of Brazil, India and China. Cummins is leveraging Apriso's Core methodology to accelerate their global MES deployment, coupled with a Center of Excellence, to expedite the sharing of process innovations and best practices across their manufacturing enterprise. Benefits include reduced bottlenecks to accelerate production throughput, improved quality and expanded genealogy, traceability and defect containment programs.
Where: European Manufacturing Summit, Swissotel Dusseldorf, Neuss; http://www.ems-summit.com
When: Tuesday, October 18, 2011, at 10:00 AM local time (CET)
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation