Engineering Simulation Software Provider Recognized as One of World's Largest Software Companies.
ANSYS, Inc, a global provider of Simulation-Driven Product Development™, today announced that it has been named in Software magazine's listing of the world's largest software and services suppliers for the fifth year running. This year's Software 500 index positioned ANSYS at 107th place in recognition of 2010 revenues of $580.2 million.
The Software 500 is a revenue-based ranking of the world's 500 largest software and services organizations. This year's version is based on figures for total worldwide software and services revenues for the calendar year 2010, or closest fiscal year ending in 2010. Designed to assist software buyers, investors and stakeholders in their decisions, the index includes revenues from software licenses, maintenance and support, training and software-related services and consulting.
"We are immensely honored to be recognized in Software magazine's Software 500 list for the fifth year running, especially in such a volatile economic environment," said Jim Cashman, ANSYS president and CEO. "At a time when overall product integrity is emerging as an executive-level initiative, our steady growth is testament that organizations in a wide range of industries are strategically applying ANSYS engineering simulation software to deliver competitive product advantages."
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program