The international EAC 2011 steel event will take place between the 26th to 28th October in the Valley Event Center in Cali, Columbia. The EAC 2011 is organized by the Colombian Chamber of Construction, The Steel Structures Committee and ANDI, the national business association of Columbia . This exhibition will provide an opportunity to all exhibitors from around the world to present and promote various projects, developments and trends in steel construction.
EAC 2011 gives AceCad Software the perfect platform to showcase its advanced solution and products for the structural steelwork supply chain. AceCad will be featuring StruCad, a structural modeling and detailing system and StruM.I.S, a fabrication and management information system, that form part of AceCad’s solution for the Plant, Industrial, Building and Construction sectors. These solutions are StruPLANT and StruAEC and uniquely integrate the work processes of engineering, fabrication and construction companies to design, manage and collaborate effectively to reduce steelwork design, fabrication schedules, construction time and costs.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers