The international EAC 2011 steel event will take place between the 26th to 28th October in the Valley Event Center in Cali, Columbia. The EAC 2011 is organized by the Colombian Chamber of Construction, The Steel Structures Committee and ANDI, the national business association of Columbia . This exhibition will provide an opportunity to all exhibitors from around the world to present and promote various projects, developments and trends in steel construction.
EAC 2011 gives AceCad Software the perfect platform to showcase its advanced solution and products for the structural steelwork supply chain. AceCad will be featuring StruCad, a structural modeling and detailing system and StruM.I.S, a fabrication and management information system, that form part of AceCad’s solution for the Plant, Industrial, Building and Construction sectors. These solutions are StruPLANT and StruAEC and uniquely integrate the work processes of engineering, fabrication and construction companies to design, manage and collaborate effectively to reduce steelwork design, fabrication schedules, construction time and costs.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments