Abvent has announced iVisit 3D Lite for the iPad and iPhone, an easy-to-use presentation tool designed for architects and designers. iVisit 3D Lite allows users to view and share panorama renderings on an iPad or iPhone.
iVisit 3D Lite is free, but limited to viewing one panorama per day.
Visit iVisit 3D today to view the current sample of realistic panoramas.
Since 1985, the Abvent Group has offered innovative image and design solutions for CAD professionals in the fields of architecture and design. For over 25 years, Abvent's cutting edge approach to digital imagery has resulted in products and services that are innovative, powerful, and easy-to-use.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting