Quickparts® Provides Complete Solutions From Prototype Through Production.
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE: DDD) announced today that Quickparts® supported Redfish Instruments through its design and development of a new and innovative iDVM digital Multimeter, controlled entirely through a downloaded mobile application.
Redfish Instruments’ (www.redfishinstruments.com) new iDVM device is the world’s first Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod-touch enabled digital multimeter, which wirelessly transmits voltage, current, and resistance measurements back to the user. Control of the iDVM is handled remotely by a free, downloadable application that resides on the mobile device. Redfish is currently the only company offering a multimeter iPhone app.
While designing the enclosure for the iDVM device itself, Redfish was able to benefit from the full range of solutions provided by Quickparts®. After placing separate orders for SLA® prototypes and pre-production cast urethane parts, Redfish selected Quickparts® to produce its production tooling and deliver production quantities of injection molded parts.
“From the personal follow up on our prototypes through the design for manufacturability analysis we received, Quickparts® was the logical, user-friendly choice to handle all of our requirements,” said Patrick O’Hara with Redfish. “We couldn’t have done it without the great teamwork we experienced with Quickparts®.”
Read the complete Redfish Instruments Case Study from Quickparts® at http://www.quickparts.com/LowVolumePrototypes/SLA/CaseStudy.aspx
Oct 26, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers