Intuitive User Experience Delivers Greater Simplicity and Productivity.
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE:DDD) today announced the immediate availability of Alibre Design™ 2012, the latest in design productivity software, delivering professional-grade CAD design and simulation solutions priced from $199 to $1,999. The combination of exceptional features, utility and affordability makes Alibre Design™ the highest value 2D and 3D content creation solution available today for professionals, makers, students and consumers.
Alibre Design™ 2012 boasts an intuitive new user interface that is simple to use for professionals and easy to learn for beginners. Significant performance enhancements coupled with an expanded tool suite allow design professionals access to completely new work flows to accelerate their projects.
“This release underscores the Alibre brand promise to democratize access to powerful and affordable 3D content-to-print solutions for the benefit of professionals and beginners alike,” said Paul Grayson, General Manager, Design Productivity Solutions for 3D Systems. “Alibre Design™ 2012 integrates easy with powerful, making it possible for our customers to meet all their design challenges head on.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- SolidWorks Software Helps Bring a 30 Year Dream to Life; Re-creation of U.S.S. Missouri