Intuitive User Experience Delivers Greater Simplicity and Productivity.
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE:DDD) today announced the immediate availability of Alibre Design™ 2012, the latest in design productivity software, delivering professional-grade CAD design and simulation solutions priced from $199 to $1,999. The combination of exceptional features, utility and affordability makes Alibre Design™ the highest value 2D and 3D content creation solution available today for professionals, makers, students and consumers.
Alibre Design™ 2012 boasts an intuitive new user interface that is simple to use for professionals and easy to learn for beginners. Significant performance enhancements coupled with an expanded tool suite allow design professionals access to completely new work flows to accelerate their projects.
“This release underscores the Alibre brand promise to democratize access to powerful and affordable 3D content-to-print solutions for the benefit of professionals and beginners alike,” said Paul Grayson, General Manager, Design Productivity Solutions for 3D Systems. “Alibre Design™ 2012 integrates easy with powerful, making it possible for our customers to meet all their design challenges head on.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation