Intuitive User Experience Delivers Greater Simplicity and Productivity.
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE:DDD) today announced the immediate availability of Alibre Design™ 2012, the latest in design productivity software, delivering professional-grade CAD design and simulation solutions priced from $199 to $1,999. The combination of exceptional features, utility and affordability makes Alibre Design™ the highest value 2D and 3D content creation solution available today for professionals, makers, students and consumers.
Alibre Design™ 2012 boasts an intuitive new user interface that is simple to use for professionals and easy to learn for beginners. Significant performance enhancements coupled with an expanded tool suite allow design professionals access to completely new work flows to accelerate their projects.
“This release underscores the Alibre brand promise to democratize access to powerful and affordable 3D content-to-print solutions for the benefit of professionals and beginners alike,” said Paul Grayson, General Manager, Design Productivity Solutions for 3D Systems. “Alibre Design™ 2012 integrates easy with powerful, making it possible for our customers to meet all their design challenges head on.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments