Quickparts® Customer Experience Drives Record High Net Promoter Score.
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE: DDD) announced today that its Quickparts® customers expressed increased satisfaction levels resulting in a new high Net Promoter Score of 72, which is rated as excellent, for the month of September 2011.
Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a customer loyalty metric derived from asking customers how likely they are to recommend a company to a friend or colleague. Responses are categorized into three groups: promoters (9-10 rating), passives (7-8 rating) and detractors (0-6 rating). The NPS score itself is calculated by subtracting the percent of detractors from the percent of promoters, and can range from -100 (all detractors) to +100 (all promoters). Positive scores are typically considered “good”, with scores over 50 rated as “excellent”.
“We focus on enhancing our customers’ satisfaction through quality and service excellence, and we get real-time feedback by monitoring our NPS score closely,” said Patrick Hunter, Vice President and General Manager, Quickparts, 3D Systems. “By delivering ongoing customer service improvements, our average score has moved from the 60’s to consistently averaging above 70. Customer loyalty is our best measure of the effectiveness of our brand promise and our rising NPS score validates the overall brand value and experience we deliver. ”
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel