Bringing Its Entire Content-To-Print Solutions To Benelux Customers.
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE: DDD) announced today that it acquired Kemo Modelmakerij B.V. (Kemo), a leading provider of on-demand custom parts services headquartered in Budel, The Netherlands. The company plans to continue all of its Kemo operations as 3D Systems Benelux and immediately offer its expanded range of 3D content-to-print solutions for the benefit of design-to-manufacturing professionals and consumers alike. Kemo is the second Dutch company to be acquired this year, after the earlier acquisition of Amsterdam based Freedom Of Creation (FOC), underscoring the strategic importance of the Benelux marketplace to the company’s European growth plans.
“We are very pleased to add a company of Kemo’s reputation and experience to our expanding on-demand custom parts services network in Europe,” said Abe Reichental, President and Chief Executive Officer of 3D Systems.
“We are excited to become part of 3D Systems, a leading provider of the most complete portfolio of 3D content-to-print solutions available today,” said Marc Kemkens, General Manager, 3D Systems Benelux. “We plan to leverage our experience for the benefit of our customers by building a stronger local presence and delivering the full range of 3D Systems’ products and services throughout the region.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets