ZWSOFT, a supplier of 2D and 3D CAD/CAM solutions to the AEC and MCAD industries, today announced the beta version of ZWCAD 2012, their flagship software for computer-aided design.
What`s New in ZWCAD 2012
ZWCAD 2012 helps CAD users be more efficient in their day-to-day drafting tasks, publishing drawings, and in visualization.
Among the many improvements users will enjoy, entities in blocks can be used for trim operations, and the new M2P snap will be handy for snapping to the midpoint of two points. In the area of text and mtext, fractions stack automatically, background masks can be applied to text areas, and ZWCAD 2012 will support the Vietnamese language. Dimensions can be added to region objects, and connections between objects and dimensional constraints can be broken. The drawing compare features will also compares blocks, attributes, and text. ECW files that are used by the aerial and satellite imagery field can be attached to ZWCAD drawings.
ZWCAD 2012 will no longer be limited in the number of drawings that it can batch-publish, and it will be able to export drawings as multi-page DWF files. The update offers users visual styles, which allows them to draw and edit in a variety of real-time shaded modes. Gradient fills now can be called directly by command GRADIENT or the Gradient button in DRAW toolbar.
Join the Beta Program
Everyone is invited to test the beta of the upcoming release, and then send the staff of ZWSOFT their feedback. You can download the beta version at no charge from www.zwsoft.com.
ZWCAD 2012 Free Upgrade Program
Starting from September 20, 2011, customers who purchase ZWCAD 2011 before the official release of ZWCAD 2012 will receive a free upgrade to ZWCAD 2012 when it becomes available in November.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting