First Contest Celebrates 'Clean Up the World Weekend'.
GUANGZHOU, China - To help preserve our environment and to celebrate Clean Up the World Weekend 2011, ZWSOFT announces the first ZW3D Environmental Design Contest 2011.
ZWSOFT is asking students and professionals to create designs with its ZW3D modeling software, designing something that highlights the vision and mission of Clean Up the World. Examples of 3D models could include industrial and home sweepers, computer cleaning devices, effective mops and wringer buckets, and any other creatively-designed device for cleaning up our world. The contest runs from September 16 through to November 15, 2011.
“Our contest supports Clean Up the World Weekend, which takes place this year on September 16,” said Truman Du, CEO of ZWSOFT. “By designing cleaning objects, we hope to inspire community members to protect the environment. In light of this, we will judge the entries based on sustainability, aesthetics, creativity, and manufacturability.”
The judges panel consists of Jeff Rowe, Editorial Director of MCADCafe; Colin Lin, ZW3D Technical Manager of ZWSOFT; and Mike Lynch, ZW3D Technical Expert. To enter, participants can visit the contest’s Web page at www.zwsoft.com/en/zw3dcontest2011, and then register for membership. Submit your designs, and invite friends to vote for them!
There will be three winners selected after the contest closes:
One winner with the largest number of peer votes receives a new Apple iPhone 5.
Two winners selected by the panel of judges receive an Apple iPad 2.
About Clean Up the World
Clean Up the World is a global campaign whose aim is to inspire and empower communities to clean up and fix up their environment, thereby conserving it. Each year, the campaign's flagship event is celebrated around the world on the third weekend of September. Clean Up the World encourages everyone to take part in clean-up activities all year around. www.cleanuptheworld.org
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel