Autodesk announced the signing of an extensive enterprise licensing agreement for Autodesk software and services with WorleyParsons, a leading global firm serving the infrastructure, power and natural resource business sectors. The contract value is Autodesk’s largest win to date in the Asia Pacific region.
The terms of the agreement provide WorleyParsons and its subsidiaries with access to 22 Autodesk software products around the world. Autodesk Consulting will also work closely with WorleyParsons to efficiently integrate the technology.
This new agreement extends the relationship WorleyParsons has had with Autodesk for some time. The company has used Autodesk’s products extensively in past projects and intends to continue to do so in the future.
Autodesk software enables WorleyParsons to implement more streamlined design and construction processes for customers in the infrastructure, environment, and energy resources and minerals industries globally. WorleyParsons’ engineers, designers, drafters and project managers will have greater access to a broad range of Autodesk software products, including Autodesk Navisworks software products, AutoCAD Plant 3D, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Revit Architecture, Autodesk Revit Structure and Autodesk Revit MEP software.
“We are pleased that WorleyParsons has selected Autodesk software as a critical part of building next-generation energy and infrastructure projects,” said Andrew Cunningham, major account sales manager, Australia and New Zealand. “Autodesk is continuing to work closely with WorleyParsons and other Australian organizations to help them leverage their investments in 3D design technology and grow their competitive advantage globally.”
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel