Autodesk announced the signing of an extensive enterprise licensing agreement for Autodesk software and services with WorleyParsons, a leading global firm serving the infrastructure, power and natural resource business sectors. The contract value is Autodesk’s largest win to date in the Asia Pacific region.
The terms of the agreement provide WorleyParsons and its subsidiaries with access to 22 Autodesk software products around the world. Autodesk Consulting will also work closely with WorleyParsons to efficiently integrate the technology.
This new agreement extends the relationship WorleyParsons has had with Autodesk for some time. The company has used Autodesk’s products extensively in past projects and intends to continue to do so in the future.
Autodesk software enables WorleyParsons to implement more streamlined design and construction processes for customers in the infrastructure, environment, and energy resources and minerals industries globally. WorleyParsons’ engineers, designers, drafters and project managers will have greater access to a broad range of Autodesk software products, including Autodesk Navisworks software products, AutoCAD Plant 3D, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Revit Architecture, Autodesk Revit Structure and Autodesk Revit MEP software.
“We are pleased that WorleyParsons has selected Autodesk software as a critical part of building next-generation energy and infrastructure projects,” said Andrew Cunningham, major account sales manager, Australia and New Zealand. “Autodesk is continuing to work closely with WorleyParsons and other Australian organizations to help them leverage their investments in 3D design technology and grow their competitive advantage globally.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012