Sescoi will be exhibiting its automatic WorkNC Dental CADCAM software at two major European dental exhibitions, in collaboration with Willemin Macodel CNC machines, at ARIA CAD-CAM Dentaire in Lyon, France 23-24th September and International Expodental 6-8th October in Rome, pavilion 7, stands B30+C29.
At both shows, Sescoi dental engineers will be demonstrating the latest developments in the WorkNC Dental open Implantology and Automation Modules. With the Implantology Module, WorkNC Dental can acquire the 3D orientation and location of each implant, and the digitized geometry of bridges and crowns from a range of scanners and dental CAD systems, allowing dental professionals to choose the most appropriate equipment for their laboratory. It then automatically generates CNC cutterpaths tailored to suit the individual machine tool and prosthetic material, making it easy for dental technicians to produce highly accurate prostheses without specialist CNC machining experience. The Automation Module goes a stage further and manages the whole production process, controlling the job loading and unloading, selecting which machine to use, automatic starting and stopping of machining operations, and error reporting.
Visitors to the two shows will be able to see live cutting on a Willemin Macodel 408MT machining center. Dental laboratories will be able to evaluate how easy it is to produce bridges and crowns for implants and machine them from bars, discs, blanks or plates in a wide range of materials such as zirconia, titanium, cobalt chrome, PPMA and lithium disilicate, using this combination of machine and software to optimize the process. The WorkNC Dental Automation Module will be used to queue jobs for production, transfer the program to the machine control, operate the bar feeder, and start and stop machining operations, allowing technicians to spend more time on their core skills rather than on managing the manufacturing process.
Sescoi’s open dental CADCAM system is able to offer an integrated solution to dental laboratories which fully automates the machining of prosthetic implants from bar and completely manages the production process. The pairing of machine and software delivers valuable productivity enhancements coupled with high levels of flexibility, which will enable an innovative approach to dentistry that benefits the industry and patient alike.
Sep 21, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel