Newest version of VectorCAST includes open support for multiple requirements management tools.
Vector Software, Inc., the leading provider of dynamic software test tools for safety-critical embedded applications, announced today the release of VectorCAST version 5.3. This latest release of VectorCAST features a significant redesign to VectorCAST/Requirements Gateway. Previous releases of VectorCAST/Requirements Gateway supported only IBM® Rational® DOORS®. The re-design allows the Requirements Gateway tool the ability to capture and manage requirements from any management tool.
In addition, VectorCAST 5.3 includes several new features and an expanded set of enhancements to existing functionality.
VectorCAST 5.3 new capabilities and enhancements
New Graphical Control Flow Editor
New Test Case Tree and Test Case Tree Editor functionality
New tools for easier editing of the Link Options
Coverage Data Storage and Reporting re-architected using SQL
Aggregate Coverage Data and Viewer added to VectorCAST/Manage
Updated Rhapsody Integration using the Rhapsody Java API
Flexible DSP Bios Support for TI Code Composer
VectorCAST 5.3 is immediately available to customers worldwide. For additional details about the 5.3 release of VectorCAST or to register for the What's New in VectorCAST 5.3 webinar, please visit: www.vectorcast.com/vectorcast-5.3
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012