Newest version of VectorCAST includes open support for multiple requirements management tools.
Vector Software, Inc., the leading provider of dynamic software test tools for safety-critical embedded applications, announced today the release of VectorCAST version 5.3. This latest release of VectorCAST features a significant redesign to VectorCAST/Requirements Gateway. Previous releases of VectorCAST/Requirements Gateway supported only IBM® Rational® DOORS®. The re-design allows the Requirements Gateway tool the ability to capture and manage requirements from any management tool.
In addition, VectorCAST 5.3 includes several new features and an expanded set of enhancements to existing functionality.
VectorCAST 5.3 new capabilities and enhancements
New Graphical Control Flow Editor
New Test Case Tree and Test Case Tree Editor functionality
New tools for easier editing of the Link Options
Coverage Data Storage and Reporting re-architected using SQL
Aggregate Coverage Data and Viewer added to VectorCAST/Manage
Updated Rhapsody Integration using the Rhapsody Java API
Flexible DSP Bios Support for TI Code Composer
VectorCAST 5.3 is immediately available to customers worldwide. For additional details about the 5.3 release of VectorCAST or to register for the What's New in VectorCAST 5.3 webinar, please visit: www.vectorcast.com/vectorcast-5.3
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments